Volunteer Coaching Opportunities -
There are many opportunities available to volunteer with the Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis! Donating your time is a wonderful way to help make a difference in the lives of Corvallis youth.
All interested volunteers will need to submit to and pass a criminal background check as well schedule an appointment prior to starting.
Flag Football, Volleyball, Cheer, Basketball, Coach Pitch-Baseball, T-Ball, Track & Field, Officials, Scorekeepers, Concessions
Volunteer coaches teach kids the skills of playing a sport and good sportsmanship while sharing their passion of being involved in a fun, physical activity. Traing will be provided!
CURRENT COACHING AND ATHLETIC OPPORTUNITIES:
- Fall NFL FLAG FOOTBALL! Expanded for Boys & Girls Grades 3-12th ! Season Starts in September
- Fall & Winter Cheer – Girls & Boys in grades K-8. Fall season begins in September, Winter season begins in January
- Fall Volleyball – Girls grades 3 – 8. Season starts in September
- Fall Elementary Basketball Boys & Girls grades K-4 - Season starts in November
- Fall Middle School Basketball Boys & Girls grades 5-8th - Season starts in November
- Spring Volleyball Grades 3-8th- Season begins in March
- Track & Field Grades K-5th. Season begins in March
- T-ball /Mites - Grades K-2 Season begins in May
Volunteer Application Form
Please fill out and submit the on-line application form. Once submitted, you will receive an email acknowledgement. Please email the Athletic Director, Brian Mills – email@example.com to express an interest in a sport or level. He will contact you to set up an interview.