On non-school days (when the Club is open), we offer a special Non-School Day program it operates from 7:30 AM -6:00 PM for children in grades K thru 8th grade. The cost is $35 per day per child (up to $70 per day for families with more than two children – you need to contact our office for family registration). A Clubhouse Membership is NOT required. Our program is designed to provide elementary school age children with a fun and exciting place to go on non-school days. The program is located at the Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis.
- 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Elementary & middle school students only (K-8th grade)
- $35 per child per day
- $70 per family per day maximum – you need to contact the BGCC office to register more than two children (541-757-1909)
- AM Snacks provided
- Lunch & dinner provided
- Art, gym activities, computers, games
- Afternoon swimming field trips are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and are included for no additional fee – kids need to bring bathing suits and towels on those days.
- Must register on-line or in person at the Club
|October 25, 26, 27th||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|November 22nd||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|December 22nd||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|January 2, 3, 4, 5th||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|January 26th||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|February 2nd||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|March 14, 15, 16th||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|March 26, 27, 28, 29, 30th||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
Register » Registration is open.