On non-school days (when the Club is open), we offer a special Non-School Day program it operates from 7:30 AM -6:00 PM for children in grades K thru 8th grade. The cost is $35 per day per child (up to $70 per day for families with more than two children – you need to contact our office for family registration). A Clubhouse Membership is NOT required. Our program is designed to provide elementary school age children with a fun and exciting place to go on non-school days. The program is located at the Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis.
- 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Elementary & middle school students only (K-8th grade)
- $35 per child per day
- $70 per family per day maximum – you need to contact the BGCC office to register more than two children (541-757-1909)
- AM Snacks provided
- Lunch & dinner provided
- Art, gym activities, computers, games
- Afternoon swimming field trips are included, depending on the day, for no additional fee – Inquire at the front desk for the specific days and kids will need to bring bathing suits and towels on those days.
- Must register on-line or in person at the Club
|October 30th, 31st||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|November 1st, 27th||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|December 23rd||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|December 24th||Open until 1 pm||Open 7:30 am – 1 pm|
|December 30th, 31st||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|January 2nd, 3rd||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|January 30th, 31st||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|March 11th, 12th, 13th||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
|March 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th||Open||Open 7:30 am – 6 pm|
Register » Registration is open.