Summer Camp Club
Summer Camp at the Club!
Registration is by week. So come for a week or stay the whole summer!
A Clubhouse Membership is NOT required. Our program is designed to provide youth with a fun and exciting place to go during the summer. The program is located at the Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis.
Parents need to review and agree to our Waiver and Participation Agreement to register.
Click here to download the Summer Camp Club Waiver
Click here to download the Summer Camp Club Participation Agreement
Click here to download the Summer Camp Club Parent Handbook
Some additional details:
- Fees – $155/week (Scholarships are available – see registration instructions below to make a request).
- Summer Camp Club is for youth going into grades 1st through 7th.
- Hours of service – 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri.
- Youth are grouped by grades.
- Lunch, dinner, and a snack will be provided daily. There is no additional cost for meal service.
Daily activities include:
- Art – painting, drawing, sculpture, crafts, sewing
- STEM – youth have fun learning science and applying technology principles
- Brain Gain – fun summer activities with reading and theater
- Youth Choice – Physical fun in our games room, on our Playground, or in our gyms
- Organized sports – flag football, soccer, staff pitch baseball, basketball, ultimate frisbee
On-line – Registration available on-line for families who don’t request a scholarship – Inscripción disponible on-line para familias que no solicitan beca:
- Click on the blue Register button to select the program options you want to register your child for – Haga clic en el botón azul Registrar para seleccionar las opciones de programa en las que desea registrar a su hijo.
For scholarship requests – Para solicitudes de becas:
- Download the Scholarship Request Form – Descargue el formulario de solicitud de beca (English version or Version en español), fill it out online and email to – complételo en línea y envíelo por correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org.