T3: Training Teens for Tomorrow
The T3: Training Teens for Tomorrow is an intentional response to Oregon’s youth academic and career related skills gap. T3 focuses on teen education and employment opportunities and prepares high school students with a 21st century skill set.
Why Join T3?
- Enhance your skills and build your resume
- Learn what employers are looking for in an ideal candidate
- Get paid as you learn skills and build your experience
- Join the network of more than 4300 Boys & Girls Clubs across the country!
How Does T3 Work?
- Step One – Workshops that focus on building and enhancing the needed hard skills and soft skills employers want
- Step Two – Participate in an internship where you will work with youth and earn a stipend while you build your skills
- Step Three – Put it all together and become a Youth Development Apprentice getting paid to work at the Club
- Step Four – Interview for a summer job with local employers who will help further enhance your skills, your network, and your resume
Who Can Join T3?
- T3 is open to high school teens in grades 10th, 11th, and 12th
- What about 9th grade? We offer a coffee shop work experience. 9th graders will work with a team to run a fully functioning coffee shop and begin building those important job soft skills
Want More Info About T3?
Feel free to reach out to us any time by email or phone!
Contact Casey Higgins, Teen Director
Come see us at 1112 NW Circle Blvd, Corvallis, OR, 97330.